plus sized models are JUST as unrealistic as skinny models.
They have been elongated, their cellulite has been brushed out, waists pinched and hips widened and rounded.
It makes us think “I’m not even plus sized pretty” when NO-ONE IS.
They aren’t being forward thinking.
They aren’t embracing body positivity
They’ve just creating another unrealistic standard for women to hate themselves for.
"all girls dress the same"
Finishing homework at 4am
- never let them know where you live
- drive yourself or have back up transportation in case things go haywire
- make sure you have your own money
- don’t send them nudes
- don’t assume your dates mean you’re in a relationship
- don’t assume having sex with them will mean you’re in a relationship
- keep an open mind
- don’t ignore warning signs
the US is unreal like girls cant wear shorts to school, you can literally lose your job for being gay, and unarmed black children are brutally murdered on the regular but old white ppl r still like “what a beautiful country. i can freely carry a gun for no reason and some of our mountains look like presidents. god bless”
*girl plays acoustic guitar and sings*
guy: wow…you’re..you’re amazing you can really sing
girl: :) thanks. i haven’t sang since my mom died